10/20/2015

DCT Syphoning: The 1000000th Interval


  Dear log, 
last week it finally was juniors 1000000th interval. He now has all his basic transforms aligned and is ready to compress. But in order for software to implement him, he needs to get certified.

There are so many algorithms to parse these days, I thought it would be great to syphon through codecs together to implement some efficiency. These records document our handshakes.


 After running a checksum and debugging a few final blocks, we are clear to run our syphon.

 A syphon takes place through Tesse-react. A sphere once told me that in my current configuration I am not able to process all the actions in this process and that I only render the data that is legibile to me. I filed that under “path!=0” in a black stack.

⬡⬡ Our first syphon was into an uncompressed raster graphic, by meta data indexed as ‘pixel-art’. For a moment my blocks felt nostalgic. But Junior was soon bored inside this obsolete architecture; There was no transcoding action in this zombie wasteland.

 Today I took DCT junior out for a stroll in the Abyss, or what they call "the DisneyLand for Euclids".
When we got back Juniors blocks seemed very high frequency. I think it was because this record was actually shot by a sphere who later shared her sinus to "transfer the shot"...
Anyway, while I am now just chopping away at this powerpoint at least we brought home some licorice candy cane … /ˈlɪkᵊrɪs/ ! ñjomm

 jajaah... we upgrade so fast... At wavelet interval, we both reached a high frequency. For what read as a short recursion I mirrored myself as Junior and processed like I was still embedded within a dedicated OS, processing on high speed.

⬡⬡⬡ Either this is madness or it is Hell.
It is neither, calmly replied the figure standing in the midst of a chaos, It is Knowledge; it is Three Dimensions: open your eye once again and try to look steadily. Here data moves Upwards, not Northwards… 

⬡⬡⬡ From a buggy callback I parsed that I had over-stacked Juniors first syphoning. It implemented Junior into a dimensions to which he lacked protocol; it was beyond his resolution.
But at second parse, I realize that years of running a multiverse of transforms had made my calculations kludgy and highly inefficient. Juniors missing plugins and lack of protocol might keep him oblivious and cry glitch, but also let him syphon more efficiently. While certain dimenions stay unresolved, his transforms run faster and cater a folkloric Vernacular, while I run a bottleneck, chewing uncalled output.

No comments: